i have been using my copy of 1password without even really thinking about it for the last couple of months. last night apple released safari 3.1. i did not notice 1password had been disabled by the upgrade…
i did some reading. i disabled and re-enabled 1password and then found (via 1password’s forum) that the update to 3.1 broke 1password (but the beta would work – check a box and then check for updates was all i needed).
it was also noted that a final update would be released that same day to correct the issue. the update was available before 10pm EST! great work all!
this is software i can use and fully support, because the developers support the community!