a few updates
this morning i played with a few things:
you may have noticed i changed the theme (thanks themeporter). there are many themes out there, but i have found very few that fit my needs and style. themeporter seems to have a number that “tickle my fancy”.
i updated to 2.13 (thanks instant upgrade plugin). i backed everything up again and ran an “instant upgrade”. it ran perfectly. following the update (which took about 2 minutes) the site reported back all went smoothly and then i disabled the plugin. i have been doing this following wordpress’ statements about “suggested updates as soon as possible”.
i added and changed a few of the google adsense ads along the right side. i’m trying to put a few coins in my pocket while doing this and i think this is one of the least obtrusive and more direct ways to do this. shall see. hope all enjoy the changes, please comment.